Sunday, September 16, 2012

I completed a project!

I completed my first home project since I got sick today.  It was a tiny project and it took me all day but I did it.  Unfortunately I have no pictures to show you because I didn't finish it until it was already dark.  Remember, the all day thing?  I plan on taking some tomorrow after getting home from chemo so I can share.

Until then I have a problem that has bugged me since we bought this house seven years ago.  All the doors are wood.  None of them are painted.  All the trim is painted so I don't know why they left the doors wood.  It's not like they are made out of fabulous expensive wood.  Just builder grade wood hollow doors.  Another thing is most of them are in my hallway which is dark as a tomb most of the time.

This is the view from one end.  The color looks a bit bluer than it really does in person.

 This is the view from one end at night.  Isn't that builder grade ceiling light from the 1970's just fabulous?  I know you are dying to get one for your house.
   
 
This is from the master doorway using flash.  There was no way to take this picture without flash.

This is the view you get when you walk in the front door from the foyer.  That's Rickey Hill peeking in the bottom left corner.

I know all this yummy wood grain is making you drool.  It's just so woody....  LB and I have a couple of ideas we are kicking around.  Hope you had a great weekend!

What would you do if all this wood goodness was in your hallway?

LOVE, LOVE, KISS, KISS!
SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment