Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Found Treasure

I was sitting on the deck yesterday watching the small beastie running around the yard and started really looking around at nature.  It's a really amazing thing nature is.

I first noticed this interesting item in the grass.  We don't actually have any trees in the backyard.  They are on the other side of the fence.  I figure a gust of wind must have blown this into the yard.  I can't believe the two big beasties didn't grind it into dust with their gargantuan paws.

Then I looked around some more and found this little treasure caught in a clump of grass okay weed.

Then sitting on a chair was more treasure.

And on the deck near me even more treasure.

I've never noticed anything like this in our yard before in the 7 years we have lived here.  I think it all was fascinating.  I gathered it all up and I'm keeping it for some something I'll make in the future.  I wonder if treasures like this have been in the yard before and I didn't take the time to be quiet and see them? 
 "Be still, and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Maybe it was a message.  I'm glad I was listening.

What found treasure have you found sitting right under your nose recently?

LOVE, LOVE, KISS, KISS!
SNM



No comments:

Post a Comment