Monday, April 23, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Bug Eater Visit

These are two of our dearest friends.  LB and Mr. Bugeater have been friends more years than we say out loud.   I loved Mrs. Bugeater as soon as we met.  It was a good thing, since Mr. Bugeater told her he would break up with her just seconds before she met me for the first time if I didn't like her.  They are the bugeaters because he is the lowest in rank in our group.  It's actually a joke with us not something serious.  He rejoined the military in his 40's and LB was the one to swear him in.  We are all up in each others lives.  They were going to the NCO convention last night because one of his soldiers was getting NCO of the year so I took some pics.  We don't dress up all that often and get pictures.  Next week is the officers convention so hopefully I'll have pictures of all of us looking all spiffy.

I love this picture because Mr. Bugeater is actually smiling.  No telling what I said to get a picture of him smiling but I'm glad I did.

Mr. and Mrs. Bugeater are family by choice not blood.  I couldn't love them any more if we did have the same blood running in our veins.  

Sadly they left after the party last night and took my children with them.  I'll have to introduce you to the children sometime.  They weren't up for pictures today.  I think they run when they see me coming with the camera which admittedly is all the time.

I have to get back to the Nekkid chair.  What are you doing today?  Something fun I hope!

LOVE, LOVE, KISS, KISS!
SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment