Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just a little tease...

It was a dreary day here today.  It looked like winter outside but if you went out there it felt like late spring.  I don't know where winter went but it needs to come on back for a longer visit.  It was well into the 70's which is entirely too hot for the 1st of February.

I was hoping to get a new project finished today but as usual it took longer than I thought it would.  I swear you get a great idea and it seems like you should be able to do it in a short short.  NEVER turns out that way.  I got about half way to the finish line but I have to call uncle.  It's late and I'm tired.  LB and RH are already sleeping like babies.  Anyway, here's a little tease of the project.  I hope to finish tomorrow and show you the completed items.

Do you start projects thinking you'll get them finished in no time and then it ends up taking way longer?  I hope I'm not the only one with that problem.  Eventually the tortoise won the race...

Love, Love, Kiss, Kiss!
SNM

2 comments:

  1. I found you! I have strep throat. I LOVE the fabric. Also, you lied because it's way past tomorrow and I haven't seen the finished products yet.

    ReplyDelete