Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just a quick preview...

Seems life has been keeping me hopping and I haven't had time to post anything thrilling or very fun this week.  I have been working on a project that I can't wait to show you.  I found the table on the left a while back and it has been sitting in the garage waiting for me to show it some love.  I've been working on it when I can and as soon as I can get some pictures in good lighting I'll show you what it looks like now.

You can sorta see the damage to the top and other blemishes it has in the following picture.

Unfortunately I was excited and didn't think to take any good pictures before I started working on this piece.  These are two that were taken in the store where I got it.  It came from Sugarbee's in Hazlehurst, MS.  If you haven't been there you should stop by.  It's a great little shop and they are so friendly and helpful.

I'll reveal the new look as soon as I get a chance.  It's rained all week here and is really turning cold.  I hope the sun is shining on you!

Love, Love, Kiss, Kiss!
SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment