Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rumors of my demise are not true...


I just realized it had been FOREVER since I posted anything.  I've just been busy as a beaver.  I don't really know what all I've done but it must have been something since I haven't been here in days.  Here's a little recap of my last week.

After much cutting I ended up with this.

Which then turned into this.

 Over 40 feet of this.  Let me tell you by the time I was done it seemed like 40 million feet.

I just finished playing working with all that and now have this.  Doesn't look too impressive does it? 

 Can you see the awesome inset zipper?  No?  Trust me it is AWESOME!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to show you what all this fabulous hard work is going to be.  I'm hoping it turns out since I have no idea what I'm doing.  It's called flying by the seat of your pants.

 This sweet box came in the mail Friday.  I waited patiently to open it after I worked on the above items. I did manage to get one little thing done with this.  I promised myself I would do the one thing I've been dying to do then go back to the above nightmare project.  So maybe tomorrow there will be two things to show you.

I did manage to slip some quality time with LB in.  I have quite the story about that to tell.  We also tried out a new church this weekend.  It's a smaller parish and I think we are going to like it.  SO what fun fabulous things did you do this weekend?

Love, Love, Kiss, Kiss!
SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment