Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Raccoon?

I think I may have been a raccoon in a former life.  I love anything that is glittery or shiny.  I swear I can be walking along and be in mid-conversation and all of the sudden, OHHH SHINY!  I'm certain some of it is the Squiggle that I am and I'm also certain the ADD doesn't help but it just amuses me that glitter makes me giddy.  I saw a quote on Pinterest that spoke to my soul. "Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins..." I should have a tattoo of that quote.  Here are a couple of crappy pictures I took today with my cellphone that spoke to my inner raccoon.

This was so shiny I wanted to die.  LURVE it!

Every girl needs a glittery crown right? 

 Red glitter, yum.

 These bracelets were HUGE but so shiny and lime green.  I didn't buy one but I wanted to.

So what animal do you think you could've been in a past life?

Love, love, kiss, kiss!
SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment