Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend Entertainment and a Lovely Tree

It was a dreary weekend around these parts.  Very dreary, but I managed to find somethings to do to pass the time.  LB was doing his duty to the country so he wasn't around to entertain me.  Sorry I just ran out of time and didn't get a post out yesterday.

BF and I went to an auction yesterday.  I had never been to this particular auction and we ended up being there from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. last night with an hour drive home.  We did find some prizes and ended up cleaning our loot until around 10.  There were lots of fabulous things and furniture.  Turns out that auction is the largest this company holds all year.  Lots of things sold for retail or higher but our prizes we got cheap, or cheap enough we would buy them.  Look for pictures of our prizes later this week.

Today I took The Nelson to brunch for her birthday with BF at IHop then came home and worked on a furniture project that has been in the works.  It is almost finished so I'll post pictures of it soon.

The following is a picture I took New Years Eve.  I think it may be one of the best pictures I have ever taken.  I took it on a lark at Bellingrath Gardens.  I never thought it would turn out since I didn't have a tripod with me or that I would love it so.  I think I'm going to print it and hang it somewhere in the house.
I posted a color picture a couple of days ago but this is the final edit.

A new week is starting in the morning.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and the week brings fabulous new adventures.

Love, Love, Kiss, Kiss!
SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment