Thursday, January 19, 2012

Twirly, curly....


I was using this ribbon the other night for a project.  It's wired and I didn't want wired ribbon.  I started pulling the wire out because it was at least midnight and I wasn't going to run out in search of other ribbon.  Some nights I would've run out, but I was going to make this work.  Once I started pulling the wire out it made this fascinating twirled curled ribbon.  It really got the creative juices flowing.  Stay tuned...

In other news I caught the love of my life Coke Zero can in the picture.  I'd marry it if I wasn't already married and could marry a can of coke.  I truly love Coke Zero.  In a can.  From here.  Not a fountain one.  I'd admit I'm addicted to it but then I'd have to go to rehab after a family intervention and I have way too much I need want to do.  Any beverage you love to death, won't give up???

Love, Love, Kiss, Kiss!
SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment