Friday, January 13, 2012

Sleepy...

I was just keeping your spot warm, but I got so sleepy.....

Every night when I go to bed this is what I find.  A very sleepy Min Pin in my spot.  This is Rickey Hill and he really thinks I need to find a new place to sleep.  Often he is on my pillow but tonight he was stretched out across my spot.  For such a small creature, all 9lbs., he sure takes up a lot of room in a bed. I'll scoop him up when I get in the bed and he moans like I am ruining his life.  Between him and LB it's a wonder I get to sleep in the bed at all.

Do you have to share your sleeping place with other bed hogs?  

In other news I'm heading to a new auction tomorrow.  I've been to the same auctioneer's auction in another town but not in the one I'm going to tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll have some fun things to show you in the coming week.

Love, Love, Kiss, Kiss!
SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment